Friday, April 5, 2013

Less to Love?

Today makes 6 months on Weight Watchers. (I still sort of feel lame for using Weight Watchers, but daggonit the system works!)

Today also makes a weigh in with 40 lbs less of me!

40 lbs!

Go try and carry around 40 lbs of something for a while.

Really, go.

Ok, are you back?

Here are some things that weigh 40 lbs:


5 Gallons of Water
 
 
These precious pups, once full grown, combined

 
Bags of stuff

 
Your average backpacking pack.

 
This fish
 
 
These hilarious and adorable girls.
 
 
 
Just ponder life with one of these things attached to you, all the time. No wonder I hated running and got winded walking up small hills. I was carrying a small child with me everywhere. Or a slippery fish!
 
All this to say, I feel great, I like running, and I am so glad there are 40 lbs less of me to love!

3 comments:

  1. That's quite an accomplishment! I'd say that if hannaH makes up her mind to do something, everyone should get out of her way. Weight Watchers plus a ton of willpower. (well, 2% of a ton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Hannah! Impressive. If you feel better and are healthier, that is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete