Thursday, November 22, 2012

a list of thankful

1. family (especially the ones that are also my friends)

2. friends (especially the ones that are like family)

3. laughter

4. books, used, new, old, re-read, half read

5. a washer and dryer in my house

6. a job where fun is a value

7. Jesus, God's word, the Spirit, something to have faith in

8. a community of people in my life that let me be me

9. dancing, all sorts

10. my new roommate, Lindsey

11. my car that is still going strong after 6 yrs and 100,000 miles

12. music and how it can change a mood and be what you need in that moment

13. travel and new things and places

14. food (and that i have always had what i need)

15. weight watchers, and that i have lost 13 lbs and am forming better habits

16. the US postal service through which i recieve letters and packages and things that brighten my day and through which i can brighten someone else's day

17. living in the foothills of the blue ridge mountains

18. crocheting, and Chelsea for teaching me back in college

19. movies, tv shows on the internet, people that can tell a good story through film

20. comfy cozy blankets and clothes

21. chocolate and its many forms

22. clean water and its many uses

23. playing games, all sorts

24. religious freedom

25. good conversation

26. a good long walk with a friend (or alone)

27. health and wellness

28. all the experiences and people that have shaped me and continue to shape me in these 28 years of life i have been given

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! I am thankful for you. I will miss you today-have a wonderful feast with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite things to do is to make list. I LOVE list!!! This is a great one! Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete