Almost a year to be more accurate.
This year has been...
it's been a year.
But more about that later...
I plan to try and catch the blog up before heading back to Guatemala in February. I have the privilege of leading the trip again and look forward to visiting a place I have come to love.
(If you want to support the trip, you can do so until tomorrow 12/10 here.)
However, just in case I don't actually blog after today, here is a list of the things I would like to blog about if the muse arrives:
- A year in review
- Books I have been reading
- Home-ownership so far
- Dog-ownership so far (but maybe the dog really owns me)
- Roommates: how to find and keep them
- Traveling and the goal to better utilize my time off this year
- Trip West (NV, AZ, UT)
- Frontier Airlines now available: GSP to DEN
- California Cousins and Yosemite
- 50 by 40 - only 11 to go!
- Whole 30 (and how I have basically forgotten all about it during Christmas season)
- FiA and C25k (or an attempt to get back into the shape I was once in or at least be able to run a mile again)
- Death of a grandparent and how cousins are the best thing
- Mental health
- Church, faith, and finding something that was always there but may look different
- Dating apps (probably won't actually write this one...but I tried them and it was basically terrible. So if you know any reasonable single men between the ages of 30 and 42 I'd take a blind date setup by a trusted friend over a pool of strangers on the internet every time)
- Work, work, work, work, work (New job title, I love my job, coworkers as friends, and goodness we worked a lot this year)
In case I don't blog again before Guatemala, that's a basic run down about what I have been up to this year. I hope the words start to flow because I like when writing is an outlet for me and I know there are at least 4 people who like to read this blog (mom, aunt Kris, Alex, and Spesh this is mostly for you 😊)
But for today, it is one of our rare snow days in Greenville and a good time to make use of time at home that would have been spent doing other things. Until the muse hits...
|Cousins and being an aunt.|
|The many faces of Max Patch.|
|We shall see what travels next year brings!|