Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Last day.

Today was rough.
I'm tired.
Half the group went on to Jordan, including dad and Mike.
We had a new guide that was a bit less than in comparison to our guide the rest of the time.
Many of us wanted to accomplish different things in our last day.
I'm glad to be done touring.
I'm not entirely glad to be leaving.
This country is beautiful.
We had a fantastic bus driver (more on that later).
Dinner was delish.
I'm excited to go through my notes and write my thoughts and learning out more.
We are sitting in the airport 5 hours early.
I will be home to my house in about 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that it is a good thing to not be ready to leave when vacation ends. That feeling helps me carry the beauty of the place I left behind to my home. A bit of it stays with me and buoys my first few days back to work and I can share it with my family and friends. I can't wait to hear all about your trip! Love you

    ReplyDelete