Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A List: Over a Month

Oops....

It's been over a month since my last post! So I shall make a list of what has been going on. 

- summer is over, but my job kicks into high gear from mid-August to October. 

- I worked 14 days straight, followed by a trip to visit old friends in Raleigh. 

- 2 friends left for new adventures. One for Boston, one for Nepal. 



- I got back on the weight watchers wagon and am back to my pre-summer weight. 

- a visit to the beach was added to my trip to Raleigh. 


- I have been baking lots of new things. Scones, mocha cookies, and carrot cake from scratch to name a few. 


- purchasing plane tickets has become my new hobby. First to England and now one back from Maine for a week from tomorrow. 

- a morning walk/jog to start my day has led me to some great snap shots of the landscape around here. 





- I went to a Braves game in ATL and ate at the Varsity to get the full experience. 


- Jane and I rode 18 miles on our bikes yesterday. From Travelers Rest to downtown and back. 

- I finally made the apron I bought material for 2 years ago. 


And I can't really think of many more things that I have been up to in the past month. 

October promises to be as busy and crazy as the past month, but hopefully I can pump out a few blog posts in the mean time. 

2 comments:

  1. The baking sounds wonderful! It must be motivating to run in such amazing surroundings and to have that peaceful time to yourself. Happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The baking has been wonderful! And the views do make running/walking a bit better

      Delete