Sunday, July 6, 2014

Over a month...oops

To blog to blog to blog...

I have been meaning to blog for a few days.  No, it's been weeks. Actually, over a month. 

Oops. 

Summer has flown by and gotten the best of me (and has given me a pretty good tan.) How is it July already?!

This is a strange summer for this girl who is usually at a camp. I'm not completely out of camp world, but am not living at a camp for the first summer in 5 years (not to mention the 4 in college). 

Including the musings about not being at camp, here are some things I plan to blog about in the next few weeks:

- a wonderful trip to Boston
- building a house in Raleigh
- a trip to OH in June
- a new niece, who is so tiny 
- security vs. freedom
- a non camp summer
- running a full marathon (or at least registering for one)
- book art and art in general
- job searching and learning and who you know
- jim and bill, the best volunteers ever
- and maybe something else that might come to mind



1 comment:

  1. Yay! A blog post! Something for me to read! I look forward to the future posts :)

    ReplyDelete