Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blurred Life

'Write a new blog post' has been on my to do list for a few weeks and I'm not actually sure how long it has been since I have written. I didn't really want to  check. From about mid September until now (and still going), life has been a series of blurred weeks. 

Here are the excuses/reasons why I have not written:
- Life has been crazy. 
- Work was ultra crazy for the month of October. 
- The Internet only works at my house if I am sitting by my front window with my computer on the end table. (But I don't pay for it, so that's not a complaint, just a statement.) 
- Inspiration for interesting posts was lacking for a little while. 

And now here we are on November 20th already. 

It seems that the older I get the more I find myself saying, 'wait, it's already (fill in the blank date)?!'

I guess that shouldn't be a surprise, I was warned of this. 

So to my faithful readers, I must apologize for my lack of blogging for the past month. 

In the next few days/weeks I plan to catch up on:
- a last minute, hair brained, 4 day trip to Maine
- what makes work so crazy in October
- surprise birthday visits to Ohio
- some delicious recipes I have been trying
- murder mystery dinner parties and Halloween costume making
- a book review
- volunteering in children's ministry at church
- running and shoes and half marathons 
- an upcoming trip to the UK
- and maybe something more

The posts may come quickly as I try and catch up, but they may not because a week from right now as I write this, I will be galavanting around Liverpool, England and onto a few other stops in the UK!

For now I will leave you with a photo in case you have forgotten what I look like:


And to show a little of how life has felt in the expression on my face. 

3 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy...don't forget to stop and smell the roses or your feet or even the apple you may eat :) Can't wait to hear all about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always excited to get news of you. I keep re- reading your letter! I sent you a brief email . . . next time you're at your front window. I am looking forward to upcoming posts but no pressure. Enjoy the craziness if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe all of this public chronicling isn't natural for you. If so, shut 'er down. Or do it once a year like the letters some folks send out at Christmas. The guilty feelings I'm sensing are probably not what this should be about. Or start a brand new one called Life's Too Full to Blog. Might just go viral. [It might have just one one-line post saying "I'm Outta Here!" or "Gotta Run!"]

    ReplyDelete