Sunday, May 12, 2013

Internet Lacking

My blog entries have been lacking this week.

Reason #1: I haven't really had any bright ideas to write about.

Reason #2: It is the time of year when everyone who works at a camp is about to run head long off  the cliff which is called summer.

Reason #3: The wi-fi signal at my house may or may not be blocked by a large pile of logs.

[A few weeks ago the facilities crew did a great job of cleaning up the field where rocks and mulch and logs and firewood live. The field looks great and well organized. However, this time frame coincides with the Internet becoming inconsistent to not working at my house. The Internet at my house is a wi-fi signal that the IT guy here at camp rigged up from the maintenance building across the field. (as it is free, I am not complaining that it is not working, just stating the fact) It is working on the other side of the logs, thus the theory of the logs being the problem.]

Those are my reasons.

Hopefully I get some bright ideas soon, jump ever so gracefully off this cliff, and can move some logs this week.

Until then, blogger, we shall not be as well acquainted.






2 comments:

  1. I hope you can get those logs moved soon. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like your blog-stuff, but I was hoping for logarithms. [Kidding.]

    ReplyDelete